- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Maytag Corp.
Maytag Corporation was an American home and commercial appliance company headquartered in Newton, Iowa. Now it is a division of the Whirlpool Corporation. - Source: Wikipedia
The Iowa magic that launched Barack Obama to the presidency four years ago has all but faded. Soured by the direction of the nation and its economy, Iowa has drifted away from the president since his 2008 caucus victory over Hillary Rodham Clinton made him the Democratic front-runner.
On his second visit in a month to the battleground state of Iowa, President Obama accused congressional Republicans on Thursday of risking a slowdown in the economic recovery.