- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mazda Items
The 2015 Mazda 6 is a snazzy mid-size sedan with lots of cabin room and good fuel economy, both high on the list for car buyers these days.
Nobody's yet reported any accidents, but carmakers Nissan, Honda and Mazda aren't taking any chances and have issued a recall for millions of models around the world over a glitch discovered with Takata Corp. air bags — they could possible explode.
Two teenagers and a 20-year-old were killed and a woman was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after a late-night crash on U.S. 101 in Santa Barbara.
Oregon State Police say a loose German Shepherd in the southbound lanes of Interstate 205 in the Clackamas, Ore., area precipitated a three-vehicle crash after two cars stopped for the dog and a pickup truck failed to notice the stopped vehicles.
IndyCar has given an outside organization the rights to operate its Indy Lights feeder series beginning in 2014.
The limited shelf life of top-flight running backs was worth remembering as minicamp wrapped up Wednesday afternoon. This job wears out bodies. At 24 years old, Morris is rapidly approaching middle age for an NFL running back.
Two brothers are being charged in connection with a fatal December shootout in Southeast D.C. that was triggered after one of the men was kidnapped while trying to pay a ransom for the other.
Mazda's all-new CX-5, launched in Europe in February 2012, has been awarded the maximum five-star rating by the European New Car Assessment Programme*1 (Euro NCAP).
Mazda Motor Corporation soon begin building its next midsize car (CD-car) for the North American market at its Hofu Plant in Yamaguchi prefecture, Japan, as part of ongoing efforts to increase global manufacturing efficiencies.