- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Mazda Items
Oregon State Police say a loose German Shepherd in the southbound lanes of Interstate 205 in the Clackamas, Ore., area precipitated a three-vehicle crash after two cars stopped for the dog and a pickup truck failed to notice the stopped vehicles.
IndyCar has given an outside organization the rights to operate its Indy Lights feeder series beginning in 2014.
The limited shelf life of top-flight running backs was worth remembering as minicamp wrapped up Wednesday afternoon. This job wears out bodies. At 24 years old, Morris is rapidly approaching middle age for an NFL running back.
Two brothers are being charged in connection with a fatal December shootout in Southeast D.C. that was triggered after one of the men was kidnapped while trying to pay a ransom for the other.
Mazda's all-new CX-5, launched in Europe in February 2012, has been awarded the maximum five-star rating by the European New Car Assessment Programme*1 (Euro NCAP).
Mazda Motor Corporation soon begin building its next midsize car (CD-car) for the North American market at its Hofu Plant in Yamaguchi prefecture, Japan, as part of ongoing efforts to increase global manufacturing efficiencies.
The world of automobiles and individual mobility is changing towards energy efficiency, environmental compatibility and uncompromised safety - along with dynamic attributes and driving fun. In its efforts to offer pure driving enjoyment, while meeting its ecological and social responsibilities, Mazda has been focusing on weight reduction as a core base technology.
Making its North American debut at the New York International Auto Show is Mazda's MINAGI Concept, the first model to feature the brand's breakthrough SKYACTIV technologies and KODO design language.
Fresh off its debut at the 2011 Canadian international AutoShow is the 2012 Mazda3, which, in addition to receiving a facelift, also offers the option of Mazda's new SKYACTIV-G gasoline engine and SKYACTIV-Drive automatic transmission when it is launched later this fall.