- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Mazda Items
Three people are dead after a three-car crash in western Missouri just north of Clinton in Henry County.
Athens-Clarke County police are investigating a crash that killed a teenage bicyclist over the weekend.
Delaware state police say two women have been critically injured in a car crash near Milford.
Oregon State Police say a loose German Shepherd in the southbound lanes of Interstate 205 in the Clackamas, Ore., area precipitated a three-vehicle crash after two cars stopped for the dog and a pickup truck failed to notice the stopped vehicles.
Delaware State Police troopers are investigating after one person died and three people were injured in a two-car crash in Frankford.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol says troopers arrested a 70-year-old man after he struck a person operating a motorized wheelchair on a rural road.
One minute, Jennifer Jones was stopping to help the victims of a one-vehicle crash she witnessed while driving on a Honolulu freeway. The next, she was a victim herself, after she says the driver of the wrecked SUV jumped into her car and sped off, leaving Jones on the side of the road with one of his injured passengers.
A man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident that injured four people at a bus stop in Queens.
Authorities say a driver was killed when his car hit a curb, went airborne and slammed into a house in the exclusive Coto de Caza area familiar to reality TV show viewers as the home of "The Real Housewives of Orange County."