- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
Latest Mazda Items
The world of automobiles and individual mobility is changing towards energy efficiency, environmental compatibility and uncompromised safety - along with dynamic attributes and driving fun. In its efforts to offer pure driving enjoyment, while meeting its ecological and social responsibilities, Mazda has been focusing on weight reduction as a core base technology.
Making its North American debut at the New York International Auto Show is Mazda's MINAGI Concept, the first model to feature the brand's breakthrough SKYACTIV technologies and KODO design language.
Fresh off its debut at the 2011 Canadian international AutoShow is the 2012 Mazda3, which, in addition to receiving a facelift, also offers the option of Mazda's new SKYACTIV-G gasoline engine and SKYACTIV-Drive automatic transmission when it is launched later this fall.
In this competitive automotive world, the big guys can afford to try to be most things to most everybody. But even they must distinguish themselves. For smaller operators, a distinction is almost a necessity.