- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mc Hammer
A sheriff's department spokesman in Northern California says a Dublin police officer stopped and then arrested MC Hammer because the '90s rap star was driving a car with expired registration and refused to get out of the vehicle.
MC Hammer suggests he was a victim of racial profiling when he was stopped and arrested by police in the Northern California city of Dublin.
Purdue has four standout freshmen, and their growth was remarkable as they helped lead the Boilermakers to a successful Big Ten season and a trip to the NCAA tournament. Xavier, on the other hand, is loaded with veterans, including three battle-tested seniors.
"Experience is everything," senior guard Stanley Burrell said after the Musketeers' 85-78 victory in a second-round West regional game yesterday at Verizon Center.