- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Mcafee
McAfee, Inc. is a computer security company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It markets software and services to home users, businesses and the public sector. On August 19, 2010, electronics company Intel agreed to purchase McAfee for $7.68 billion (£5 billion). - Source: Wikipedia
Anti-virus software founder John McAfee has been released from detention in Guatemala and is heading to the United States.
Software company founder John McAfee was denied political asylum in Guatemala on Thursday and police in Belize said they expected him to be flown back soon for questioning about the killing of a fellow American expatriate.
Software company founder John McAfee says he's hiding in plain sight, wearing a disguise as he watches police and reporters stake out his home _ and blogging about it all.
The special pumps used by hundreds of thousands of diabetes patients are vulnerable to computer hackers, who could make them deliver fatal doses of insulin, security researchers say.
A federal appeals court on Friday tossed out the securities fraud conviction of the former chief financial officer at McAfee Inc.