- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mccain
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin unseated a sitting Republican governor in a primary by running against her own party establishment in Alaska. Now Mr. McCain hopes her magic can help him distance himself from the unpopular Republican administration in Washington.
Rumors of Miss Palin's pregnancy had arisen in the days since Mr. McCain announced her mother as his running mate on Friday.
"I take a back seat to no one, even from the great state of Texas," he said.