- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mcconnell Air Force Base
The U.S. Air Force has given final approval to McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita as the home of the new KC-46A air refueling tanker, according to Kansas congressmen.
Members of the Kansas congressional delegation are hailing a federal budget agreement that provides more than $620 million in funding for projects in the state.
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran says the final Omnibus appropriations bill includes $219 million for upgrades at McConnell Air Force Base to accommodate the new KC-46A tankers.