- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mccormick & Co.
What will happen to the stock market when the Fed completes its current bond-buying program at a time when we are feeling the fuller effects of recent commodity price and other input costs?
Contrary to the news flow, it's been a rather quiet week for me. One that reminds me of crickets, not so much because of the noise crickets make but the absence of other noise that lets you hear the crickets. With some slack in the schedule, I thought a nice change of pace would be to open the ol' mailbag, or, in this case, the ol' e-mailbag, and answer some readers' questions.