- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
Latest Mcdonald'S Corp. Items
In the wake of the Penn State child molestation scandal and continuing investigation, retailers and industry analysts say sales of hats, shirts and other items with the school name have plummeted about 40 percent overall compared with the same period last year.
Stocks rose sharply early Friday after several big U.S. companies reported solid third-quarter earnings. The Dow Jones industrial average jumped 200 points.
Temple Grandin, an autistic educator who was featured in an HBO documentary, will have a scholarship established in her name at Colorado State University.
German Labor Minister Ursula von der Leyen said that the introduction of an across-the-board minimum wage was only a matter of time in Europe's top economy, in an interview to be published Monday.
"Sanctuary City" referendum anyone?
Adam Moore once drove 500 miles just to eat a burrito at a Chipotle he'd never been to.
Ronald McDonald is having a midlife crisis. His floppy shoes, painted-on smile and flaming-red hair may be a harder sell to today's kids who are trading in their dolls and trucks for manicures and mobile game apps at ever younger ages. He also seems out of step with McDonald's Corp.'s new efforts to appeal to adults.
Ronald McDonald is having a midlife crisis.