- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Mcdonald'S Corp. Items
The fast-food restaurant chain McDonald's Corp. has denied a report that it's considering dropping health care coverage for some employees in response to a health care reform provision.
Before a wall of water swept through a narrow gorge in the Ouachita Mountains, worried forecasters sent warnings four times in a single hour to advise of the potential for flash flooding.
BEIJING (AP) - China's commerce minister took the unusual step of thanking foreign companies for donating earthquake aid, on national television yesterday, dismissing accusations spread on Chinese Web sites that they were doing too little.
NEW YORK (AP) — Wall Street sank yesterday as oil's surge above $108 a barrel and more worrisome signs for the financial sector led investors to extend last week's losses. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell more than 150 points, bringing its three-day loss to nearly 515, while broader indexes showed steeper percentage losses.
Edward Brennan, 73, Sears chairman, CEO
NEW YORK (AP)
LONDON (AP) -- McDonald's will be scouring its friers for leftover oil and recycling it into biodiesel to power its fleet of British delivery vehicles, the fast-food chain said today.