- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Mcdonald'S Items
That's a lot of burgers from the dollar menu. A couple from Tennessee, Stacye Terry and her husband Greg, recently made an order at their local McDonald's drive-through and inadvertently left with a bag filled with cash.
The labor movement's latest fast-food protest drew a "delicious backlash" Thursday from the burger-loving opposition.
Guard Joe McDonald tied the game in regulation with three seconds to play and GW pulled away in overtime for a win over Miami on Thursday.
Joe McDonald hit a game-tying layup with three seconds remaining to help George Washington avoid a monumental collapse, and the Colonials beat Miami 71-63 in overtime in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy on Thursday morning.
This kind of conversation was rare five years ago on the LPGA Tour. For starters, it involved Vin Scully.
On top of their games last season, their first as starting quarterbacks, a variety of circumstances have conspired to test each player's aspirations over the past several months. Those issues have fueled in-depth examinations of their performance in a season in which it seemed certain they would ascend to superstardom.
Want guacamole on that burger? McDonald's is making waves in the fast-food market with a proposed change to its 70-year-old model of made-to-order burgers, announcing a custom-made burger pilot program that provides customers with a range of choices, including 20-plus specialty sauces and toppings.
North Carolina leading scorer P.J. Hairston and senior Leslie McDonald will miss the second straight game due to NCAA eligibility concerns when the No. 12 Tar Heels play Holy Cross on Friday night.
As the buzzer sounded and his Michigan State teammates raced onto the court to celebrate, Gary Harris held his index finger aloft. No doubt about who's No. 1. For now, at least.