- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Mcdonnell'S Government Items
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is proposing to eliminate two state agencies and combine seven others as part of his 2012 government-reform agenda - an impressive-looking plan but one that will save the state about $4 million from an $80 billion biennial budget.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell on Tuesday laid the groundwork for state budget cuts — and perhaps even layoffs — after huddling with a brain trust of legislators and business leaders forecasting the national and state economic picture in coming years.