- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mcdonnell'S Government Items
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is proposing to eliminate two state agencies and combine seven others as part of his 2012 government-reform agenda - an impressive-looking plan but one that will save the state about $4 million from an $80 billion biennial budget.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell on Tuesday laid the groundwork for state budget cuts — and perhaps even layoffs — after huddling with a brain trust of legislators and business leaders forecasting the national and state economic picture in coming years.