- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mclaren
McLaren Racing Limited, trading as Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom. McLaren is best known as a Formula One constructor but has also competed and won in the Indianapolis 500 and Canadian-American Challenge Cup (Can-Am). The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 176 races, 12 drivers' championships and 8 constructors' championships. - Source: Wikipedia
Red Bull's frustrating start to Formula One testing came to a sputtering halt on Friday as four days of car problems ended with another early retirement, this time due to a mechanical fault.
Gerard Lopez took over as the team principal of Lotus on Friday as a replacement for Eric Boullier, fuelling widespread media reports that the Frenchman is on the move to Formula One rival McLaren.
Formula One teams say next year's weight rules for cars could push taller and heavier drivers out of the sport, and the chances of it being revised are unlikely because that would require consensus within the notoriously divided group.
Japanese car manufacturer Honda is returning to Formula One in 2015 as an engine supplier to the automaker's former partner McLaren of Britain.
Formula One team McLaren has signed Mexican driver Sergio Perez for next season, part of a shakeup that is expected to see Lewis Hamilton move to Mercedes.
Sid Watkins, the former Formula One medical chief credited with saving the lives of several race drivers and introducing major safety improvements in the series, has died. He was 84.
Lewis Hamilton's impressive speed in qualifying hasn't translated into victories this season, but the McLaren driver is confident heading into the Bahrain Grand Prix.