- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Mclaren
McLaren Racing Limited, trading as Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom. McLaren is best known as a Formula One constructor but has also competed and won in the Indianapolis 500 and Canadian-American Challenge Cup (Can-Am). The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 176 races, 12 drivers' championships and 8 constructors' championships. - Source: Wikipedia
McLaren Health Care has reached an agreement to take over the operations of Port Huron Hospital.
Gerard Lopez took over as the team principal of Lotus on Friday as a replacement for Eric Boullier, fuelling widespread media reports that the Frenchman is on the move to Formula One rival McLaren.
Formula One team McLaren has signed Mexican driver Sergio Perez for next season, part of a shakeup that is expected to see Lewis Hamilton move to Mercedes.