- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Medical Center
A Medical Center is a concentration of medical care providers. The term can be used to refer to - Source: Wikipedia
Two Iowa doctors have been cleared in a lawsuit over the death of a University of Northern Iowa professor shortly after he had hernia surgery.
Police in Macon are investigating the city's third slaying in the past seven days.
A governor-appointed mental health advisory council asked state officials to find solutions for overflowing southern Nevada emergency rooms, after some Las Vegas-area hospitals started turning away ambulances because they were inundated with psychiatric patients.
Police are investigating after a male victim was stabbed near the Las Vegas Strip.
A 37-year-old New York City man driving a livery van with no passengers has died after slamming into the rear of an empty delivery truck that was double parked on a Brooklyn avenue.
The nonprofit operator of a planned hospital in west Maui has picked a board of directors, and developers are on schedule to finish construction in 2016.
Taylor Swift has visited a young cancer patient in Nebraska.
The body of Ildefonso Martinez arrived on a Friday night last April as John Doe, Case No. 12-01000. He wore black Nike shoes, a Perry Ellis belt, jeans with a 34-inch waist, a Casio watch.
A $12.7 million contract to overhaul the city's publicly owned hospital is poised to pass the D.C. Council on Tuesday, after a four-hour hearing last week during which several council members appeared to have made up their minds and others expressed uncertainty as to why the contract is necessary in the first place.
The D.C. Council chairman will hold a hearing to look into concerns about the legitimacy of a contract award to overhaul a troubled city-owned hospital before a Feb. 19 vote on the deal.
Neil Armstrong would always be taking that first step onto the moon, and Dick Clark was forever "the world's oldest teenager." Some of the notables who died in 2012 created images in our minds that remained unchanged over decades.
While morning sickness in pregnant women is common, the problem the Duchess of Cambridge has been hospitalized with is not.
The most widely anticipated pregnancy since Princess Diana's in 1981 is official: Prince William's wife, Kate, is pregnant.
Mitchell Lucker, frontman for the death-metal band rising star Suicide Silence, died Thursday of injuries in a Southern California motorcycle crash. He was 28.