- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Megan Fox
Instead of chasing fame, Megan Fox is running from it.
Megan Fox has taken to social media to announce the birth of her baby boy.
Michael Bay says Steven Spielberg demanded he dismiss Megan Fox from the third "Transformers" film after she compared Bay to Hitler.
Fox says she's "not interested in following in those footsteps."
So when Megan Fox actually said Bradley Cooper, I thought, `Oh wow!