- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Megan Hilty
Last week, singer-actress Megan Hilty wrapped her second, and possibly final, season of the TV musical "Smash."
On with the show!
A tube of lip gloss, some mascara, an iPhone and her driver's number.
The Broadway show within a show on NBC's "Smash" is getting its own cast album.
If President Obama wants to get anything done in his second term in the White House, he needs to cut a deal with House Speaker John A. Boehner on the "fiscal cliff," Rep. Tom Cole said Sunday.
A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation PSY.
A holiday concert attended Sunday by President Barack Obama and his family included some non-traditional entertainment this year: a performance by South Korean rapper and Internet sensation Psy.
While Matthew Broderick clearly can take a joke, it might be best if he skips the latest edition of the theater spoof "Forbidden Broadway."
Actor Matthew Broderick, country singer Josh Turner, composer John Williams and a dozen U.S. Olympic athletes will be among the headliners for this year's July Fourth celebration on the Mall.
A star-studded Cannes gala attended by the likes of Kylie Minogue and Janet Jackson has raised a record-breaking $11 million for AIDS research, organizers said Friday.
President Barack Obama heads to Broadway next month as part of a double bill with former President Bill Clinton _ and the stars will be out to welcome them.
The 31-year-old Hilty said she is in a relationship, though she wouldn't reveal details about her personal life, except to add that she lives in New York and is the proud parent of two Jack Russell terriers.
"I can tell you this one thing," Hilty said.