- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Megan Mullally
If you like Ron Swanson on NBC's "Parks and Recreation," then you'll like Nick Offerman, the actor who plays him.
The nature of manhood - understanding it, mastering it, faking it when necessary - keeps a hefty segment of men scrambling.
"Our frenzied coitus is the stuff of legend," Mullally said, "but really there's no place we'd rather get our swerve on than right here in Park City."