- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Megan Waterman
The bones of the burlap-wrapped bodies lay along a stretch of deserted beach. They were found three years ago, and their killer remains unknown and at large. What is known is that they were young women who made their money from prostitution, advertising their services on the Internet.
Los Angeles County authorities said a tour bus accident Thursday morning in Rosemead left two people with moderate injuries and 20 people with minor injuries.