- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Mehdi Hasan
The Twitterverse had a field day on Wednesday after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tweeted for his very own RouhaniCare.
Former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif looked set Sunday to return to power for a third term, with an overwhelming election tally that just weeks ago seemed out of reach for a man who had been ousted in a coup and was exiled abroad before clawing his way back as an opposition leader.
Bahrain's opposition wants the nation's rulers to guarantee they will back up their conciliatory words with actions, a Shi'ite leader said Sunday as he and other activists weighed the regime's offer for talks after nearly a week of protests and deadly clashes that have divided the Gulf nation.
"Obama must sue for trademark violation," wrote the Huffington Post's Mehdi Hasan.
"Now the Iranians are just trolling,"