- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Mehdi Ouazzani
Mehdi Ouazzani isn’t the devil, but he has played one on TV — in the popular five-part miniseries “The Bible” — only he didn’t realize that some thought he looked like President Barack Obama while he was at it.
“One morning somebody called me and said, ‘You have to look at your email,’ and I was so surprised,” Mr. Ouazzani, a veteran Moroccan actor with decades of film experience, told the Associated Press in Casablanca before jetting off to the remote desert town of Erfoud, where he’s playing a police inspector in a German crime drama.
Still, Mr. Ouazzani found playing Satan this time quite a challenge, as he tried to convey intensity with little more than his eyes, delivering the devil’s grim temptations to Jesus in sepulchral tones.