- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mehdi Ouazzani
Mehdi Ouazzani isn’t the devil, but he has played one on TV — in the popular five-part miniseries “The Bible” — only he didn’t realize that some thought he looked like President Barack Obama while he was at it.
“Before you go to the set, there was a special person who knows about serpents and scorpions and they go through and clean everything,” said Mr. Ouazzani, describing how one of the snake wranglers even caught one in the middle of production.
“For someone like me, a simple unknown actor, to find himself in a controversy like this – even though it’s nonsense – it makes me known around the world, so it’s something positive,” he said with a chuckle.