- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mehdi Ouazzani
Mehdi Ouazzani isn’t the devil, but he has played one on TV — in the popular five-part miniseries “The Bible” — only he didn’t realize that some thought he looked like President Barack Obama while he was at it.
“Before you go to the set, there was a special person who knows about serpents and scorpions and they go through and clean everything,” said Mr. Ouazzani, describing how one of the snake wranglers even caught one in the middle of production.
“For someone like me, a simple unknown actor, to find himself in a controversy like this – even though it’s nonsense – it makes me known around the world, so it’s something positive,” he said with a chuckle.