- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mehdi Ouazzani
Mehdi Ouazzani isn’t the devil, but he has played one on TV — in the popular five-part miniseries “The Bible” — only he didn’t realize that some thought he looked like President Barack Obama while he was at it.
“Before you go to the set, there was a special person who knows about serpents and scorpions and they go through and clean everything,” said Mr. Ouazzani, describing how one of the snake wranglers even caught one in the middle of production.
“For someone like me, a simple unknown actor, to find himself in a controversy like this – even though it’s nonsense – it makes me known around the world, so it’s something positive,” he said with a chuckle.