- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Latest Melanie Oudin Items
Mattek-Sands won seven consecutive games to take a 5-0 lead in the final set after the second rain delay of the match. She served out the victory with the sun shining and rain falling, and became the fourth U.S. woman to reach the third round.
The Spaniard survived an early scare Monday and successfully began his bid for an eighth title at Roland Garros by rallying past Daniel Brands of Germany, 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-4, 6-3.
American Jamie Hampton will face Sara Errani in the opening match of Fed Cup series against Italy on Saturday.
Sloane Stephens is pulling out of the U.S. Fed Cup team's upcoming first-round matches against Italy because of a strained abdominal muscle.
Someday, fans will file into Arthur Ashe Stadium to watch some other American star play.
Former U.S. Open quarterfinalist Melanie Oudin has received a wild card into this year's tournament.
All the winners of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic, which began in 1969, are enshrined on the stadium wall at the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center, their names in a place of honor for all to see.
Three years after she reached the U.S. Open quarterfinals, American Melanie Oudin won't earn direct entry into the tournament because her ranking has fallen to 121st in the world.
The question drew a chuckle from Novak Djokovic.