- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Melinda Haag Items
One of NASA's renowned research centers has been under a four-year FBI investigation for the possible transfer of secret weapon-system technology to foreign countries, including China, two Republican congressmen have disclosed.
An Oakland medical-marijuana dispensary that has been billed as the largest pot shop on the planet has been targeted for closure by federal prosecutors in Northern California, suggesting that a crackdown on the state's medical-marijuana industry remains well under way.
Specialist James Denaro, right, directs trading at his post on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
Federal authorities in California vowed to shut down dozens of pot growing and sales operations in a major crackdown, saying the worst offenders are using the cover of medical marijuana to act as storefront drug dealers.
Barry Bonds' obstruction of justice conviction has been upheld by a federal judge, who denied the home run king's motion for a new trial or acquittal on the charge.
Barry Bonds' obstruction of justice conviction was upheld Friday by a federal judge, who denied the former baseball star's motion for a new trial or acquittal on the charge.
Barry Bonds stepped outside the Phillip Burton Federal Building for the first time as a convicted felon, and a school bus went by. The home-run king flashed a victory sign with two fingers.
Just like the whole Steroid Era: We'll never really know.