- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Melissa Etheridge
Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter and gay rights activist Melissa Etheridge has gotten married.
Grammy- and Oscar-winning singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge, a breast cancer survivor, has received a Hollywood Walk of Fame star.
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton defended her husband's record on homosexual rights last night in an emotional exchange with singer Melissa Etheridge during a broad forum hosted by the Human Rights Campaign.
"Our hearts were broken, we were thrown under the bus, we were pushed aside, all those great promises that were made to us were broken," Miss Etheridge said, alluding to Mr. Clinton's going back on his promise to repeal the ban on open homosexuals in the military and his signing the Defense of Marriage Act.
"Are we going to be left behind the way we were before?" she asked.