- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Melissa Fry
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is officially banned from at least four Hooters locations in the city, with the restaurants prominently displaying anti-Filner posters originally created by conservative radio host Glenn Beck, The Blaze reported.
Melissa Fry, director of marketing for HootWinc, told Slate that the signs went up at four San Diego locations.
"It's not a political move for us in any way, shape, or form. We're strictly taking a stand for the fair treatment of women. At our franchise alone, we employ 1100 beautiful, talented women," she said.