- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Melissa Harris-Perry Items
Today Obama supporters in the media are still using the race card constantly about anything and everything. Just this week I saw a video clip from MSNBC of anchor Melissa Harris-Perry woman anchor was calling everyone who uses the term Obamacare a racist ("MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word," Web, Dec. 9). Isn't it funny how we didn't hear anything like this prior to the health care law's disastrous debu?
MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry went off on a tangent in a recent broadcast, ranting about the racist overtones of a word that's been used for years by both sides of the political aisle -- Obamacare.
San Diego Democratic Mayor Bob Filner, who faces sexual harassment charges from eight women, is now banned by a new provision from meeting with any female behind closed doors or in private — and one MSNBC host questioned whether that's discrimination.
In defense of reproductive rights, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry removed her earrings and replaced them with a pair of tampons during her program Sunday.
Melissa Harris-Perry, appearing as a panel guest Friday on MSNBC's "Now," charged that Detroit's filing for bankruptcy last week was due to small-government policies "many Republicans would impose on us."
I am appalled that renowned pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson was forced to withdraw from a speaking opportunity because "he believes in traditional marriage" and mentioned homosexuality along with bestiality and pedophilia ("The intolerant left," Comment & Analysis, April 15). Those who have shunned Dr. Carson might one day need his medical expertise to save their child, no matter how he may have been conceived. Would Dr. Carson refuse medical aid if the parents did not believe in traditional marriage?
MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry, responding to a backlash for a promo she recently appeared in, doubled down Monday on her claims that children do not belong solely to their parents.
The U.S. Postal Service's decision to cut Saturday delivery could disproportionally affect minorities, Rep. Elijah E. Cummings said Friday.
Vice President Joe Biden told a racially mixed audience Wednesday that if Republicans take back the White House, "They're going to put y'all back in chains." It's hard to say what is more offensive: Mr. Biden's overt use of inflammatory racial symbolism, or someone from Delaware saying "y'all."