- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Melissa Harris-Perry Items
Since MSNBC is in the political ring, its opponents are always on the lookout for things to attack. Lately, NBC's left-leaning cable news sister has offered plenty of ammunition.
Why are liberals becoming even more vile in their public discourse? I contend it's a result, in part, of the fact that they get away with it, and they gain power as conservative leadership retreats from the ugliness.
The word of the day is "polar vortex," which has inspired several thousand press accounts obsessing over the frigid weather pattern now freezing much of the nation — along with a call of fraud.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitt Romney says he has accepted an apology from an MSNBC host who joked about a Christmas picture that included the 2012 Republican presidential candidate's adopted, African-American grandson.
On Christmas Eve, Mitt Romney posted a family picture on Twitter of him and his wife Ann, along with all of their grandchildren. But what MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry saw was the fact that sitting on Romney's knee was one African-American child.
MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry sent out an unequivocal apology to the family of Mitt Romney early Tuesday for her role in an on-air mocking of a photo of the former Massachusetts governor's clan that included the recently adopted — and black — baby Kieran.
Today Obama supporters in the media are still using the race card constantly about anything and everything. Just this week I saw a video clip from MSNBC of anchor Melissa Harris-Perry woman anchor was calling everyone who uses the term Obamacare a racist ("MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word," Web, Dec. 9). Isn't it funny how we didn't hear anything like this prior to the health care law's disastrous debu?
MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry went off on a tangent in a recent broadcast, ranting about the racist overtones of a word that's been used for years by both sides of the political aisle -- Obamacare.
San Diego Democratic Mayor Bob Filner, who faces sexual harassment charges from eight women, is now banned by a new provision from meeting with any female behind closed doors or in private — and one MSNBC host questioned whether that's discrimination.