- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Melissa Reid
Europe's Laura Davies overtook Annika Sorenstam to become the all-time Solheim Cup points scorer with 24 1/2 at Killeen Castle on Saturday.
Sun-Ju Ahn of South Korea birdied the final hole for a 6-under 66 and a share of the first-round lead at the Evian Masters with Morgan Pressel and Melissa Reid.
"I certainly feel my game is more mature than it was a year ago. My swing feels a lot better, and I feel very calm this week," Reid said. "This is definitely one of the top five courses I have played and I feel quite settled here."
"Physically and mentally I'm getting stronger and I certainly feel that my game is moving in the right direction and my goal this week is to win," Reid said. "I think if I stay patient and my mind stays calm I can certainly compete with these girls and I feel I can also beat them as well."