- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Melissa Salmanowitz
Woodrow Wilson High School's football team was disqualified from this week's Turkey Bowl after D.C. school officials learned that one of the players lives in Maryland.
"Overall, DCPS enrollment remains steady after nearly four decades of decline," spokeswoman Melissa Salmanowitz said. "Today's audit numbers show a slight decrease."
"We just received the report today and are still investigating that question," DCPS spokeswoman Melissa Salmanowitz said.