- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Melissa Victor
Deputies were investigating claims made Tuesday by a neighbor that singer Justin Bieber attacked and threatened him during an argument in suburban Los Angeles, authorities said.
Was pop star Justin Bieber's laptop actually stolen during a show in Washington state?
An allegation that Justin Bieber fathered a baby by a woman who has filed a paternity suit is "demonstrably false," a spokeswoman for the singer said Wednesday.
A scuffle outside a Macy's department store where Justin Bieber was attending a promotional event Thursday for his new fragrance was "a misunderstanding," the singer's representative said.
"Be very clear, the laptop was indeed stolen in Tacoma. That was NOT a hoax," Victor wrote in an email to the Associated Press.
But Bieber's publicist Melissa Victor says the theft report is true.