- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Melsahn Basabe
Iowa's high-scoring, up-tempo attack has made it tough for its big inside players to get much notice.
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa didn't need coach Fran McCaffery's help to beat Northwestern. The Hawkeyes already had more than enough to blow out the woeful Wildcats.
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Even at full strength, Northwestern figured to have a tough time with No. 20 Iowa.
Iowa is still a long way from being a threat in the Big Ten.