- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Melsahn Basabe
Iowa's high-scoring, up-tempo attack has made it tough for its big inside players to get much notice.
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa didn't need coach Fran McCaffery's help to beat Northwestern. The Hawkeyes already had more than enough to blow out the woeful Wildcats.
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Even at full strength, Northwestern figured to have a tough time with No. 20 Iowa.
Iowa is still a long way from being a threat in the Big Ten.