- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Melvin Snoh
Confetti flew through the air, and the sellout crowd stormed the field to celebrate Georgetown's 3-1 victory over San Diego in the Elite Eight. The Hoyas will advance to the Final Four in Hoover, Ala., to play Maryland (who won the semifinal against Louisville).
"It was nice to get my first goal in this atmosphere," Snoh said. "I just beat my guy to the spot, and [Neumann] put the ball in the right place, and I was there."