- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Melvin Snoh
Confetti flew through the air, and the sellout crowd stormed the field to celebrate Georgetown's 3-1 victory over San Diego in the Elite Eight. The Hoyas will advance to the Final Four in Hoover, Ala., to play Maryland (who won the semifinal against Louisville).
"It was nice to get my first goal in this atmosphere," Snoh said. "I just beat my guy to the spot, and [Neumann] put the ball in the right place, and I was there."