- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Donald Lambro
Americans see a shambles across the presidential landscape
Topic - Melvin Snoh
Confetti flew through the air, and the sellout crowd stormed the field to celebrate Georgetown's 3-1 victory over San Diego in the Elite Eight. The Hoyas will advance to the Final Four in Hoover, Ala., to play Maryland (who won the semifinal against Louisville).
"It was nice to get my first goal in this atmosphere," Snoh said. "I just beat my guy to the spot, and [Neumann] put the ball in the right place, and I was there."