- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
Topic - Memo Rojas
Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas teamed Saturday to win the United SportsCar Championship Series race at Long Beach.
Richard Westbrook and Antonio Garcia won the Porsche 250 for Corvette's first Daytona Prototype victory.
Chip Ganassi hopes to improve on last year's 24-hour race at Daytona International Speedway.
"That's the cool thing about this team, is that they have a car pretty much in every series that you can take your career in any path you want to," he said.
"I'm really tired, actually," he said. "Those are some graveyard shifts right there."