- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Memo Rojas
Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas teamed Saturday to win the United SportsCar Championship Series race at Long Beach.
Richard Westbrook and Antonio Garcia won the Porsche 250 for Corvette's first Daytona Prototype victory.
Chip Ganassi hopes to improve on last year's 24-hour race at Daytona International Speedway.
"I'm really tired, actually," he said. "Those are some graveyard shifts right there."
"That's the cool thing about this team, is that they have a car pretty much in every series that you can take your career in any path you want to," he said.