- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Memo Rojas Items
Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
Sage Karam had a race filled with firsts.
The rules are set, the classes - as cluttered as they may be - decided and the future of North American road racing is finally here.
Barry Wanser has a digital photo frame in his living room that cycles pictures of his son. Michael, with his toothy grin and blue eyes, died in 2011 of acute myeloid leukemia. He was 6.
Some auto racing heavyweights gathered at Target Chip Ganassi Racing's headquarters Wednesday night to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan will try to pull off an unprecedented double next week _ winning races in two different series at Indianapolis.
Off the podium a year ago, Chip Ganassi Racing returned to the Rolex 24 at Daytona determined to collect another victory watch.
Sam Hornish Jr. is starting to get the hang of this stock car stuff.
Richard Westbrook and Antonio Garcia won the Porsche 250 for Corvette's first Daytona Prototype victory.