- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Memorial Coliseum Items
Kentucky didn't like the way things were going after losing two of three games in the Southeastern Conference during the past two weeks.
Arkansas coach Tom Collen knew what to expect when Kentucky picked up the pace on defense.
Fort Wayne has long been known as the City of Churches, but it might be developing a new reputation - as the City of Church Conventions.
This week, Memorial Coliseum will host the fifth-largest indoor farm show in the country, presenting 951 vendor booths for an expected 33,000 visitors at the 25th annual Fort Wayne Farm Show, produced by Tradexpos.
The first Supercross race was held in 1972 when a racing promoter held what was called the Super Bowl of Motocross inside Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles.
Thousands of elated supporters greeted Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi with rapturous cheers and a standing ovation as she took to an arena stage in an Indiana city that is home to one of the largest Burmese communities in the United States.
Cars flowed freely through the nation's second-largest city Saturday, despite fears of epic "Carmageddon" traffic jams spawned by the 53-hour shutdown of a 10-mile (16-kilometer) stretch of one of the region's most critical freeways.