- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Memorial Day Items
A U.S. veteran who lost all four of his limbs when he was hit by an improvised explosive device during one of his three tours in Afghanistan now says he's "just a guy living life" — a humbling sentiment that captured even the attention of Mike Rowe, star of the TV show "Dirty Jobs."
Fewer people lost their lives on Ohio roadways over the Memorial Day weekend this year compared with 2013.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol says that so far, it has received no reports of fatal crashes in Wyoming over the Memorial Day weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say none of the three people who died in Memorial Day weekend crashes were wearing seatbelts.
Re-enactors at Vicksburg National Military Park portrayed the history of American soldiers in one of many Memorial Day weekend events around Mississippi.
A performance by the Marine Corps Quintet is one of the ways the National World War II Museum in New Orleans is marking Memorial Day.
Following an upswing in violence over Memorial Day weekend, Myrtle Beach business leaders want to assure tourists that the popular South Carolina resort city is safe.
Seeking to reassure military families that his administration hasn't forgotten them, President Obama marked Memorial Day with a pledge to provide full benefits to veterans.
Metro says trains and most buses will run on a Sunday schedule for Memorial Day.