- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
Latest Memorial Day Items
A U.S. veteran who lost all four of his limbs when he was hit by an improvised explosive device during one of his three tours in Afghanistan now says he's "just a guy living life" — a humbling sentiment that captured even the attention of Mike Rowe, star of the TV show "Dirty Jobs."
Fewer people lost their lives on Ohio roadways over the Memorial Day weekend this year compared with 2013.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol says that so far, it has received no reports of fatal crashes in Wyoming over the Memorial Day weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say none of the three people who died in Memorial Day weekend crashes were wearing seatbelts.
Re-enactors at Vicksburg National Military Park portrayed the history of American soldiers in one of many Memorial Day weekend events around Mississippi.
A performance by the Marine Corps Quintet is one of the ways the National World War II Museum in New Orleans is marking Memorial Day.
Following an upswing in violence over Memorial Day weekend, Myrtle Beach business leaders want to assure tourists that the popular South Carolina resort city is safe.
Seeking to reassure military families that his administration hasn't forgotten them, President Obama marked Memorial Day with a pledge to provide full benefits to veterans.
Metro says trains and most buses will run on a Sunday schedule for Memorial Day.