- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Memorial Day Items
The Jersey Shore's famous boardwalk could have a large gap this summer unless borough officials and property owners can come together on how to rebuild it.
Reservations for campsites and cabins for Memorial Day weekend open this Saturday.
Hospice of Palm Beach County raised its CEO's pay 30 percent to $710,537 the same year a mother of three said the organization fired her because she could work only 30 hours a week while fighting breast cancer - a situation the hospice's founder called "outrageous."
A North Texas amusement park is installing a six-lane mega-slide, the largest of its kind in the world.
There's still snow on the ground, but the countdown for Memorial Day weekend 2014 at the shore has begun, with 108 days to go.
A West Virginia group dedicated to honoring the working women of World War II wants to start a national movement.
The defending champion Minnesota Lynx will begin the WNBA season on the road at Washington on May 16 as part of a five-game schedule on opening night to kick off the league's 18th season.
Beachfront communities on the South Carolina Grand Strand seem to have different views on allowing beach tents on the shore.
Officials in the Asheville school system are asking parents to decide when their children should make up classroom days lost to recent winter weather.