- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Memorial Day Items
The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy as a preacher of peace and tolerance was lauded Monday as Americans marked his memorial day just over a week after the shootings in Arizona that killed 6 people and seriously wounded a congresswoman.
A new documentary being shown out of competition at the Venice Film Festival explores the trauma of three U.S. war veterans who served in Iraq and how the military handled their cases.
Heading into Memorial Day, Democrats were banking on "Recovery Summer" and a public rebranding of their health care overhaul to set right their political fortunes. But coming out of Labor Day and into the home stretch before November's congressional elections, that bet hasn't panned out.
As Israeli and Palestinian negotiators prepare for the first direct negotiations since 2008, the Jewish state is braced for one of the most difficult diplomatic months in its history.
Marine Lance Cpl. Justin Wilson was buried at Arlington Cemetery on July 12 with all the ceremony due a Marine killed in Afghanistan. I was honored to be there. But for me, the events leading up to the ceremony at Arlington honored Cpl. Wilson as much as did the ceremony itself because they came from his fellow citizens, who recognized his service and sacrifice on their behalf.
The doctor confirmed the good news for Ron Sveden once the mass in his left lung came back from the lab: He didn't have cancer. He had a pea sprouting inside his chest.
The basketball court isn't the only place where Sacramento Kings player Tyreke Evans apparently likes to move fast.
Los Angeles County authorities said a tour bus accident Thursday morning in Rosemead left two people with moderate injuries and 20 people with minor injuries.
Rehoboth Beach isn't a topless beach, but a few transgender patients caused a stir by treating it like one.