- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Memorial Day Items
A performance by the Marine Corps Quintet is one of the ways the National World War II Museum in New Orleans is marking Memorial Day.
A central Pennsylvania community with one of the longest Memorial Day traditions on record is marking the 150th anniversary of the holiday this weekend.
Following an upswing in violence over Memorial Day weekend, Myrtle Beach business leaders want to assure tourists that the popular South Carolina resort city is safe.
Fallen veterans were honored across the state Monday as Nevada marked Memorial Day with special services, receptions and picnics.
President Barack Obama led the nation in commemorating Memorial Day, declaring the United States has reached "a pivotal moment" in Afghanistan with the end of war approaching.
Re-enactors at Vicksburg National Military Park portrayed the history of American soldiers in one of many Memorial Day weekend events around Mississippi.
Before Memorial Day became a celebration of barbecues, discount sales and ball games, it was a day when the men and women who died while serving in the United States armed forces would be remembered. Perhaps there should be a place at Nationals Park to commemorate the 139 pro ballplayers who died in World War II.
A team of mutants overpowered one massive mutant monster at the box office during the Memorial Day holiday.
The U.S. Marine Corps' chaplain, speaking Sunday to a congregation that has tied gold ribbons on the church's fence in honor of fallen soldiers since the Iraq War began, lauded the sacrifice of veterans around the world as President Barack Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan for Memorial Day.