- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Memorial Day Items
For the first time in the last 39 tournaments her husband has played on the PGA Tour, Justine Reed had it easy. Instead of lugging a 45-pound bag over some five miles for more than four hours, she carried only a black handbag and walked along the even concrete of a cart path.
David Nelson needed to do something as soon as he heard Davion Only's story.
The lives of young scholars have intersected with a lasting legacy of Jack Kent Cooke, the late Redskins owner whose foundation rewards high-achievers who are not only academically worthy and in need of financial help, but also promising self-driven entrepreneurs, artists and career-focused individuals.
A former Division II college football star who disappeared in the Michigan wilderness during an impromptu late-evening fishing trip had a number of alcoholic drinks on the day he died and told relatives in two final frantic phone calls that he believed he was being followed, according to police reports.
Historians may look back at this point in the Obama administration and ask the question: When did the lines cross?
Midway through their first WNBA season, Brittney Griner, Elena Delle Donne and Skylar Diggins are already leaving their mark.
In her book "Statecraft," the late, great British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher wrote: "Socialists have always spent much of their time seeking new titles for their beliefs, because the old versions so quickly become outdated and discredited."
The head of Dominion Fireworks will oversee 68 workers putting on nearly 20 shows across the area on Thursday — with more powerful explosives, more illustrative displays and more sophisticated triggers than he had back in the day.
Maurice Jones-Drew will not be charged in connection with an alleged bar fight last month.