- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Memorial Day Items
Beyond the sheer size and cachet that the Rolling Thunder rally now carries, there remains at the heart of the gathering a tight-knit community of veterans, family and friends of former POWs and those still missing.
A drop in gas prices means a boost in Memorial Day travel for D.C.-area vacationers, officials with AAA Mid-Atlantic said Tuesday.
Need a primer for this weekend's lacrosse final four? Here's a good A-to-Z start as Duke, Loyola, Maryland and Notre Dame prepare to converge upon Foxborough, Mass., for Saturday's semifinals:
Cheaper gas won't be enough to get many more Americans on the road this summer. They're still too worried about their jobs and the economy.
Jurors in New Jersey have delivered a mixed verdict at the trial of a marijuana activist who lives in California and goes by the name "NJWeedman."
Hollywood has hustled up a hangover for the record books.
President Obama marked Memorial Day on Monday by laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery and calling on the nation to reflect on its "debt to its fallen heroes."
U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan paused Monday to remember the fallen in Memorial Day services, as a war nearly a decade old trudged on.
He's a doctor, not a veteran himself. But with his son now serving in the Marine Corps, Samuel sees the world with new eyes.