- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Memorial Parkway
Memorial Parkway can refer to the following:*Memorial Parkway (Huntsville), Alabama, a freeway that carries US 231 and US 431*Memorial Parkway, Texas, a neighborhood in Harris County - Source: Wikipedia
Virginia's national park sites yielded nearly $1 billion in economic benefits with more than 23 million visits in 2012, according to a report released Monday by the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Democratic state Sen. Tammy Irons of Florence announced Thursday that she won't seek re-election in a newly designed legislative district that stretches halfway across the Tennessee Valley.
The National Park Service has refused to honor Freedom of Information Act requests regarding conversations on barricading Mount Vernon during the government shutdown. The reason? It would have a "chilling effect on the agency's deliberative processes."
Three gray busts with hollowed out eyes sat to the left of Virginia's chief medical examiner, their congenial expressions eerily at odds with their solemn purpose. Instead of the names of the men they depicted, the sculptures were identified only by the dates and locations that those men were found dead.