- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Memorial Tournament
The Memorial Tournament is a PGA Tour golf tournament founded by Jack Nicklaus. It is played on a Nicklaus-designed course at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio, a suburb of Nicklaus' home town of Columbus. The golf course passes through a large neighborhood called Muirfield Village. There is a statue of Jack Nicklaus teaching a young child how to golf along Muirfield Drive. - Source: Wikipedia
Bubba Watson, toddler son Caleb in his arms, chose to look at his improvement instead of dwell on one fateful swing.
No lefty has ever won in the 38 years of the Memorial Tournament.
Ben Curtis grew up just a few miles from Muirfield Village Golf Club.
Rory McIlroy hasn't devoted too much thought yet to how he'll handle his next relationship after breaking up with tennis star Caroline Wozniacki.
The first tee at the Presidents Cup is equal parts fraternity kegger, sporting event, social gathering, choir practice and comedy club.
A rain delay of nearly three hours made fans a little more boisterous when play resumed Friday at the Presidents Cup.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur, continues to add to his scrapbook of incredible feats.
Adam Scott wants to make it perfectly clear that he isn't suing the PGA Tour.
Jack Nicklaus thinks Tiger Woods got the proper ruling at the Masters.
The world's greatest golfers seek balance in their swings. They also seek balance in their lives.
Nationwide Insurance announced Friday it will end its title sponsorship of the PGA Tour's developmental circuit when the contract expires in two years.