- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Memorial Tournament
The Memorial Tournament is a PGA Tour golf tournament founded by Jack Nicklaus. It is played on a Nicklaus-designed course at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio, a suburb of Nicklaus' home town of Columbus. The golf course passes through a large neighborhood called Muirfield Village. There is a statue of Jack Nicklaus teaching a young child how to golf along Muirfield Drive. - Source: Wikipedia
A rain delay of nearly three hours made fans a little more boisterous when play resumed Friday at the Presidents Cup.
The first tee at the Presidents Cup is equal parts fraternity kegger, sporting event, social gathering, choir practice and comedy club.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur, continues to add to his scrapbook of incredible feats.
Adam Scott wants to make it perfectly clear that he isn't suing the PGA Tour.
Jack Nicklaus thinks Tiger Woods got the proper ruling at the Masters.
The world's greatest golfers seek balance in their swings. They also seek balance in their lives.
Nationwide Insurance announced Friday it will end its title sponsorship of the PGA Tour's developmental circuit when the contract expires in two years.