- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Memphis Grizzlies Items
The deal with the former Memphis Grizzlies coach comes just two days after they made a trade with Milwaukee to allow Kidd out of his contract so the Bucks could hire him.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have decided they want to bring Dave Joerger home to be their coach. Now all that stands in the way is agreeing on a contract and any possible compensation with the Memphis Grizzlies.
One meeting down, one to go for Memphis coach Dave Joerger and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Memphis Grizzlies have parted with team CEO Jason Levien and director of player personnel Stu Lash in a front-office shake-up that follows the Grizzlies' elimination in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
The Iowa Energy, the D-League team previously associated with the Washington Wizards among other NBA teams, have entered into a single-affiliation partnership with the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Grizzlies have agreed to work with the Iowa Energy for the 2014-15 season as the NBA team's sole affiliate, giving Memphis full control over the NBA Development League team.
The Memphis Grizzlies put together one of the best finishing runs in the NBA to reach the postseason for a fourth straight year, and Dave Joerger had the best season of all the league's first-year coaches.
Kevin Durant got back to playing like he's used to against a Memphis team that had to change things up at the worst possible time.
Mike Miller has a sobering story for his Grizzlies' teammates to keep them from celebrating prematurely now that Memphis has a chance to eliminate Oklahoma City.