- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Latest Memphis Grizzlies Items
Before the Memphis Grizzlies can think about winning a playoff series, they first have to take one small step.
Spurs guard Manu Ginobili may play in Game 1 against the Memphis Grizzlies after all.
University of San Diego President Mary E. Lyons said Friday that she and the school's trustees have "unwavering support" for men's basketball coach Bill Grier and athletic director Ky Snyder as the FBI investigates a bribery case involving two former players and a former assistant coach.
A former University of San Diego star basketball player, another former player and a former assistant coach were charged with running a sports betting business to affect the outcome of games, federal authorities said Monday.
Larry Finch, who led Memphis' college basketball team to the 1973 NCAA title game before the Tigers fell to the Bill Walton-led UCLA Bruins and who then went on to coach his alma mater for 11 years, died Saturday at age 60
Rick Barnes begins each season with the goal of reaching the NCAA tournament and he's done it in each of his 13 seasons at Texas.
Keith Benson averaged about seven points per game as a high school senior, then redshirted his freshman season at a little-known college in suburban Detroit.
When the Miami Heat ended practice Sunday, Dwyane Wade went home to his sons.
Spurs point guard Tony Parker will likely miss two to four weeks with a sore calf muscle, handing the NBA's top team its first significant injury after coasting all season with unusually perfect health.