- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Memphis Va Medical Center
The therapeutic aquatic pool had to go due to an alleged lack of funds at the Memphis Veterans Administration Medical Center, but over $1 million in bonuses were approved for its employees.
Dozens of veterans are complaining about the Memphis VA Medical Center.