- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Memphis
Memphis is a city in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Tennessee, and the county seat of Shelby County. The city is located on the 4th Chickasaw Bluff, south of the confluence of the Wolf and Mississippi rivers. - Source: Wikipedia
Priscilla Presley is asking fans of her late ex-husband Elvis Presley to "please calm down" after a report that two jets once owned by the singer could be removed from Graceland.
Players that starred at Memphis, New Mexico, Tennessee and Penn State highlight the Wizards upcoming draft workout on Saturday.
The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants.
The Cavaliers' coaching search is progressing - and aging.
Records show that Democratic Sen. Ophelia Ford of Memphis blamed sickness for missing more days of the 2014 legislative session than any other lawmaker
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera has followed through with his promise to open up his checkbook by signing Dave Joerger to a contract extension just days after allowing the coach to speak to the Minnesota Timberwolves about their vacancy.
Decades ago, unknown blues musicians paid $15 to appear on an east Arkansas radio station, hoping a few minutes of exposure would help them become the legends they now are: B.B. King, Howlin' Wolf, Sonny Boy Williamson and Ike Turner.
Dave Joerger appeared to be the next one heading away from the Grizzlies, but reports have the coach sticking with Memphis.
Memphis Zoo officials fear that a dispute about overflow parking on a grassy area in Overton Park could hurt attendance.
Dave Joerger watched Memphis Grizzlies owner Robert Pera fire two of the team's top basketball executives after a 50-win season and had a sinking feeling that he was next.
Tennessee has decided to bring back the electric chair.
A former corrections officer pleaded guilty Thursday to fatally shooting two workers at a rural Tennessee post office in a deal that allows him to avoid the death penalty and spend the rest of his life in prison.
Ex-corrections officer pleads guilty to killing 2 Tennessee postal workers during 2010 robbery.
One meeting down, one to go for Memphis coach Dave Joerger and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Police say no one was hurt when a loaded gun fell out of a man's pants pocket in a movie theater and fired.