- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Meredith
A New Hampshire organization that helps low- and moderate-income families become self-sufficient by making housing more affordable is getting a $286,000 federal grant.
New Hampshire businesses urged a Senate panel Tuesday to support the expansion of Medicaid to an estimated 50,000 poor adults under the federal health care overhaul law, saying it would ease rising premium costs for private insurers.
Ticket sales are up 7 percent over last year for the annual ice fishing derby in Meredith, N.H.
It's pond hockey season in New Hampshire, with the fourth annual 1883 Black Ice Pond Hockey tournament in Concord continuing through this weekend and the New England Pond Hockey Classic slated for next weekend on Lake Winnipesaukee.
New Hampshire's House has voted to postpone action on a fund for victims of a mortgage fraud scheme.
Yes, it was a great for Washington fans to witness the beating of Dallas twice last year, once on Thanksgiving to make the turkey taste a little better and a second time at FedEx Field to clinch the NFC East title. But then you witnessed RG3 offering Tony Romo comfort as they left the field.
These days, freedom is under fire in many ways. It's nice to be able to report that in one area, at least, freedom is marching in the right direction: education.
Susan Wurtzel owns a "Today" show T-shirt and a mug. When the stay-at-home mom and her family visited New York from their home in Germantown, they joined the crowd of fans outside the NBC morning show's Rockefeller Center studio.
Susan Wurtzel owns a "Today" show T-shirt and a mug. When the stay-at-home mom and her family visited New York from their home in Germantown, Md., they joined the crowd of fans outside the NBC morning show's Rockefeller Center studio.
Director Ramin Bahrani's new film `'At Any Price" functions on two levels: a drama about a family farm's future set among Iowa's lush cornfields or a sweeping commentary about the economic pressures of big agribusiness.
The director and producer behind the television classics "I Love Lucy" and "Bewitched" has died. Bill Asher was 90.
Delivering stump speeches with more references to the Bible than to the economy, Rick Perry struck out at surging opponent Rick Santorum on Saturday while continuing to paint himself as the socially conservative candidate religious Iowans are looking for.
The father and breadwinner of a shattered family tries to put his personal and professional lives together again - with the help of a hand puppet in the shape of a beaver.
Mark Haines, co-anchor of CNBC's morning "Squawk on the Street" show, died unexpectedly on Tuesday evening, the network said. He was 65.
Meredith Vieira said Monday that she will leave NBC's "Today" show next month to spend more time with her family, and Ann Curry will replace her as host.