- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Meridian Hills Country Club In Indianapolis
Assistant club pro Michael Bembenick had a rough start in a Web.com Tour event, and then it got even worse. After making one last double bogey Friday in the United Leasing Championship, he signed for 103.
This was his Web.com Tour debut, and it was memorable. He opened with an 89, and made 13 double bogeys, three triple bogeys and a quadruple bogey in 36 holes.