- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Meridian Hills Country Club In Indianapolis
Assistant club pro Michael Bembenick had a rough start in a Web.com Tour event, and then it got even worse. After making one last double bogey Friday in the United Leasing Championship, he signed for 103.
This was his Web.com Tour debut, and it was memorable. He opened with an 89, and made 13 double bogeys, three triple bogeys and a quadruple bogey in 36 holes.