- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Meridian Hills Country Club In Indianapolis
Assistant club pro Michael Bembenick had a rough start in a Web.com Tour event, and then it got even worse. After making one last double bogey Friday in the United Leasing Championship, he signed for 103.
This was his Web.com Tour debut, and it was memorable. He opened with an 89, and made 13 double bogeys, three triple bogeys and a quadruple bogey in 36 holes.