- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
Merion Golf Club
Latest Merion Golf Club Items
Phil Mickelson awoke on Father Day's in a place he's never been _ having the lead to himself after 54 holes at a U.S. Open.
Phil Mickelson made eagle from the rough at the 10th hole and Justin Rose was sinking long birdie putts as the two took turns atop the leaderboard on the back nine Sunday in the final round of the U.S. Open.
Third place at the Masters. Tied for second at the U.S. Open.
Shawn Stefani lost track of the ball as soon it rocketed off his 4-iron.
Rory McIlroy started the U.S. Open with a run up the Rocky steps.
Tied for the U.S. Open lead, Hunter Mahan was on cruise control.
Fly the Cross of St. George next to those red wicker baskets. The U.S. Open has an English champion for the first time in 43 years.
This wasn't the way it was supposed to end, not on Phil Mickelson's birthday and not at Merion Golf Club, where history will record with little fanfare outside of England that Justin Rose won his first major championship.
Garry Van Arkel got a taste of what was in store when the U.S. Golf Association commandeered part of his property for parking and turned his tennis court into a security tent worthy of Philadelphia International Airport.