- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Merion Golf Club
Latest Merion Golf Club Items
Phil Mickelson awoke on Father Day's in a place he's never been _ having the lead to himself after 54 holes at a U.S. Open.
Phil Mickelson made eagle from the rough at the 10th hole and Justin Rose was sinking long birdie putts as the two took turns atop the leaderboard on the back nine Sunday in the final round of the U.S. Open.
Third place at the Masters. Tied for second at the U.S. Open.
Shawn Stefani lost track of the ball as soon it rocketed off his 4-iron.
Rory McIlroy started the U.S. Open with a run up the Rocky steps.
Tied for the U.S. Open lead, Hunter Mahan was on cruise control.
Fly the Cross of St. George next to those red wicker baskets. The U.S. Open has an English champion for the first time in 43 years.
This wasn't the way it was supposed to end, not on Phil Mickelson's birthday and not at Merion Golf Club, where history will record with little fanfare outside of England that Justin Rose won his first major championship.
Garry Van Arkel got a taste of what was in store when the U.S. Golf Association commandeered part of his property for parking and turned his tennis court into a security tent worthy of Philadelphia International Airport.