- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Merle
I've been a newspaper columnist for many years, and one of my favorite annual traditions is writing a Christmas column. I'm an agnostic Jew, but I've celebrated this holiday in a nonsecular fashion since I was very young. I have a Christmas tree in my house, a wreath on the door and listen to Christmas music.