- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Merseyside Club
Manchester United will attempt to make a smooth transition when Alex Ferguson leaves the dugout for the last time this month, with David Moyes expected to take over the managerial reins.
United States international Clint Dempsey has refused to play for Fulham and is seeking a transfer to a Champions League team, the Premier League club's coach Martin Jol said Friday.
Eight years after leaving MLS for the greener pastures of European stardom, Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard is one of the top shot-stoppers soccer has to offer, a decorated American export affectionately referred to by his English club's supporters as their "yankee doodle dandy."