- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Meryl Streep Items
Meryl Streep may have been nominated for an Oscar for her portrayal of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in "The Iron Lady," but Argentine critics panned the film during its premiere in Buenos Aires on Thursday.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association dared to let Ricky Gervais come back and host the Golden Globe Awards a year after he insulted the organization and nearly everyone in the star-studded room with his lacerating wit.
Meryl Streep has shined some Hollywood glory on Margaret Thatcher with a Golden Globe win for her role as the former British prime minister in "The Iron Lady."
With a nod to Meryl Streep's upcoming role as British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in "Iron Lady," here's her 10 best performances in television and films.
She's a double Oscar winner with a knack for accents, but Meryl Streep says playing Margaret Thatcher was a challenge _ although her own experience helped her understand the struggles faced by Britain's first female prime minister.
Meryl Streep is to be honored for her wide-ranging career at this year's Berlin film festival.
With hairdo, handbag and hubris, she dominated - and divided - Britain for a decade. Now a film about Margaret Thatcher is doing it all over again.
With hairdo, handbag and hubris, she dominated _ and divided _ Britain for a decade. Now a film about Margaret Thatcher is doing it all over again.
Meryl Streep may be considered one of the finest actresses around, yet she says she believed her career was over 20 years ago.