- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Meseret Terefe Items
Accustomed to free access to Smithsonian museums, visitors to the National Air and Space Museum's center in Chantilly can be taken aback by the hefty $15 parking fee.
Three parking attendants have been charged with stealing at least $400,000 in parking fees collected at a parking lot for the Smithsonian Institution's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, prosecutors said Monday.